This tool is created to aid the penetration testers in assessing wireless security. Author is not responsible for misuse. Please read instructions thoroughly.
Evil twin is a term for a rogue Wi-Fi access point that appears to be a legitimate one offered on the premises, but actually has been set up to eavesdrop on wireless communications. An evil twin is the wireless version of the phishing scam. An attacker fools wireless users into connecting a laptop or mobile phone to a tainted hotspot by posing as a legitimate provider.
This type of evil twin attack may be used to steal the passwords of unsuspecting users by either snooping the communication link or by phishing, which involves setting up a fraudulent web site and luring people there
What this tool will do ?
- Set up monitoring interface
- Set up DB
- Scan wireless network in the range
- Connect to the network selected SSID
- Obtain login page of authentication
- Modify the login page with attacker controlled php script to obtain the credentials
- Set up Apache Server and serve fake login page
- Give a victim an IP
- Set up NAT table
- Dump the traffic
infernal-twin Usage Example
sudo python2 InfernalWireless.py
How to install infernal-twin
git clone https://github.com/entropy1337/infernal-twin.git cd infernal-twin sudo python2 InfernalWireless.py
- Video InfernalDemo
- USB Wi-Fi Adapters with monitor mode and wireless injection (100% compatible with Kali Linux) 2021