Framework for Rogue Wi-Fi Access Point Attack.
WiFi-Pumpkin is a very complete framework for auditing Wi-Fi security. The main feature is the ability to create a fake AP and make Man In The Middle attack, but the list of features is quite broad.
- Rogue Wi-Fi Access Point
- Deauth Attack Clients AP
- Probe Request Monitor
- DHCP Starvation Attack
- Credentials Monitor
- Transparent Proxy
- Windows Update Attack
- Phishing Manager
- Partial Bypass HSTS protocol
- Support beef hook
- ARP Poison
- DNS Spoof
- Patch Binaries via MITM
- Karma Attacks (support hostapd-mana)
- LLMNR, NBT-NS and MDNS poisoner (Responder)
- Pumpkin-Proxy (ProxyServer (mitmproxy API))
- Capture images on the fly
- TCP-Proxy (with scapy)
- dns2proxy - This tools offer a different features for post-explotation once you change the DNS server to a Victim.
- sslstrip2 - Sslstrip is a MITM tool that implements Moxie Marlinspike's SSL stripping attacks based version fork @LeonardoNve/@xtr4nge.
- sergio-proxy - Sergio Proxy (a Super Effective Recorder of Gathered Inputs and Outputs) is an HTTP proxy that was written in Python for the Twisted framework.
- BDFProxy - Patch Binaries via MITM: BackdoorFactory + mitmProxy, bdfproxy-ng is a fork and review of the original BDFProxy @secretsquirrel.
- Responder - Responder an LLMNR, NBT-NS and MDNS poisoner. Author: Laurent Gaffie
A proxy that you can place between in a TCP stream. It filters the request and response streams with (scapy module) and actively modify packets of a TCP protocol that gets intercepted by WiFi-Pumpkin. this plugin uses modules to view or modify the intercepted data that possibly easiest implementation of a module, just add your custom module on "plugins/analyzers/" automatically will be listed on TCP-Proxy tab.
WiFi-Pumpkin Usage Example
How to install WiFi-Pumpkin
Installation on Kali 2.0/Rolling Edition, WifiSlax 4.11.1/4.12, Parrot 2.0.5/3.0, Ubuntu15.10/16.04
git clone https://github.com/P0cL4bs/WiFi-Pumpkin.git cd WiFi-Pumpkin chmod +x installer.sh ./installer.sh --install
- How to install WiFi-Pumpkin in Linux Mint or Ubuntu
- Alfa AWUS052NH – Kali Linux Compatible USB Adapter
- Best Kali Linux Compatible USB Wi-Fi adapters 2018