Router Scan Description
Router Scan is able to find and identify a variety of devices from large number of known routers and that the most important thing is to get from them useful information, in particular the characteristics of the wireless network: a method of protecting the access point (encryption), access point name (SSID) and access point key (passphrase).
Also it receives information about the WAN connection (useful when scanning a local network) and show the model of router.
Getting information occurs in two possible ways:
- The program will try to guess a pair of username/password to the router from a list of standard passwords, thereby get access.
- Or the vulnerabilities (bugs) will be used against the router model, allowing to get the necessary information and/or bypass the authorization process.
Wireless network detection and audit were added beginning with the version 2.60 including 802.11a/b/g/n standarts, you will need either an integrated or external Wi-Fi interface to use these functions.
3WiFi service functions were also added to achieve best wireless audit results, WPA/WPA2 network key brute-force and WPS PIN audit along with Pixie Dust attack.
Author: Stas'M Corp.
License: FREE, AS IS
How to install Router Scan
Installation on Kali Linux.
First install Wine:
sudo dpkg --add-architecture i386 sudo apt update sudo apt install wine
Download the archive, unpack it.
Run RouterScan.exe using Wine.
Installation on Windows.
Router Scan Screenshots
Router Scan Tutorials
- How to hack routers in Windows (Router Scan by Stas’M manual)
- How to hack Wi-Fi in Windows
- How to install Router Scan
- How to collect Location, Country or ISP IP Ranges
- 3WiFi: open database of Wi-Fi Access Points passwords
- How to speed up the scanning of large networks ranges
- What is HNAP, how to find and exploit routers with HNAP
- USB Wi-Fi Adapters with monitor mode and wireless injection (100% compatible with Kali Linux) 2021