Fluxion is a remake of linset by vk496 with (hopefully) less bugs and more functionality. It's compatible with the latest release of Kali (rolling).
How it works
- Scan the networks.
- Capture a handshake (can't be used without a valid handshake, it's necessary to verify the password)
- Use WEB Interface *
- Launch a FakeAP instance to imitate the original access point
- Spawns a MDK3 process, which deauthenticates all users connected to the target network, so they can be lured to connect to the FakeAP and enter the WPA password.
- A fake DNS server is launched in order to capture all DNS requests and redirect them to the host running the script
- A captive portal is launched in order to serve a page, which prompts the user to enter their WPA password
- Each submitted password is verified by the handshake captured earlier
- The attack will automatically terminate, as soon as a correct password is submitted
A Linux-based operating system. We recommend Kali Linux 2 or Kali 2016.1 rolling. Kali 2 & 2016 support the latest aircrack-ng versions. An external wifi card is recommended.
It is absent, the tool is operated by text (dialog) menu.
Fluxion Usage Example
Start it as root
and follow the instructions of the program.
How to install Fluxion
Installation on Kali Linux
sudo apt-get install isc-dhcp-server lighttpd macchanger php-cgi hostapd wget https://fluxion.tk/fluxion-unstable.zip unzip fluxion-unstable.zip cd fluxion/ sudo ./fluxion
Installation on BlackArch
sudo pacman -S psmisc binutils zenity unzip rfkill reaver python pyrit php-cgi openssl nmap mdk3 macchanger lighttpd wireless_tools --needed wget https://fluxion.tk/fluxion-unstable.zip unzip fluxion-unstable.zip cd fluxion/ sudo ./fluxion
- How to install Fluxion in Linux Mint or Ubuntu
- Alfa AWUS052NH – Kali Linux Compatible USB Adapter
- Best Kali Linux Compatible USB Wi-Fi adapters 2017